Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Day 4....


Happy Day 4 of Create Every Day!

Don't have a photo of today's art again since it would still look the same so thought I would share this nice sunset from our lanai. Isn't it pretty? :)

My art for today was gluing down the tiles on the mosaic table top....man, the gluing takes a long time! Still not done so will be finishing up that tomorrow. Thought the designing was the most time consuming part of mosaics. Brian--come back and help me!!

'Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dana said...

What a beautiful picture. My mom and I visited Hawaii several years ago and that was the one thing I loved was the sunsets over the water.

Sounds like you are having fun creating this table even though it is a lot of work. Can't wait to see it when it is finished.