Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Soup is Simmering!

I'm having a GREAT time mixing and stirring and experimenting with new soup!  My partner, Dolores, over at CraftyD's Creations sent me wonderful fixin's :)


Yummy - Yummy! Along with the soup, Dolores also sent a lovely handmade card.  Thank You!  So pretty and sweet! So for the fixin's....What a wonderful selection!  I immediately saw two soups forming when I started looking through the beads.  First is the cold enameled Butterfly in blues and greens. Just beautiful! I've been wanting to try this technique but haven't had a chance.  Thanks Dolores - going to LOVE working with this :)  And cording!  How did Dolores know that I've always admired creations using cording but haven't pushed myself to try it out?  That's what Lori's Bead Soup Blog Hop is all about - trying new things and stepping out of our comfort zone. Those blues and greens are just sparking all kinds of ideas!  And as if all those lovelies weren't enough, Dolores also included another focal of one of her polyclay beads along with coordinating polyclay beads too.  Can't leave out the yummy accent beads....love the combination of wooden, glass, and ceramic for lots of texture! Dolores sent along the two brass Sea Stars - just because :)  (I have to admit, I immediately made a pair of earrings with the Sea Stars and have been wearing them LOL, but sorry, you'll have to wait until reveal day to see them and the other yummy soup mixes!)


Reveal day is May 3rd. 500 fabulous Jewelry Artists will be posting their Soups on their blogs that day. Be sure to come back for links to the treasures!

For more Bead Soup Blog Hop info, you can check out our fearless leader, Lori Anderson's, website HERE!  Have fun hopping.

No comments: