Pages

Monday, July 09, 2012

It's Bead Soup Time Again!

Aloha!  I'm taking a break from watching for the postman to send you a note about Bead Soup.  My package should be arriving TODAY!!  My partner for this round is Niky Sayers from Esher in the UK.  You can visit her blog, Silver Nik Nats, to see her lovely creations.  Niky received the soup I sent her last Friday so I can share a photo of what I sent for her to play with....


From looking at her blog and etsy circles I thought she would enjoy playing with this jade butterfly and some lampwork beads.  I went though my stash and found some accent beads and chose copper findings just because I love the look of copper and green together.  Since Niky lives across two ponds, thought she might like some little treasures from Maui so I included some shells I find on walks on the beach that I like to use in my jewelry.  Just had to send along the three little lampwork cupcakes when I saw the amazing cake she made for her daughter's birthday on her blog!  (be sure to get a peek of it when you visit her blog)

Well....guess I'll head back out to the curb to wait for the postman :)  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm sure you'll get your soup soon. That dang postman always wanting to play with our beads.

Peggy said...

Beautiful stuff, Cris! Can't wait to see what you do with your soon-to-arrive soup ingredients!