Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bead Soup - Party's On!

I joined Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party this year.  Something I've been wanting to do for ages. 362 people signed up for this one!!  Lori has her hands full matching us up with partners and keeping everything organized and on track.  We each send our partner a package of 'Soup Ingredients' then they get to play with makings to create jewelry beauties!  On September 17th everyone posts on their blogs what they made and we start blog Hopping!!  Party Time!  Party goers are already posting their soup ingredients as they get them so you might want to check out some of the lovelies on their blogs before party day.  (you can go to the list of participant's blogs at 'bead coup blog party')

My partner is Carrie Tahquechi from Santa Cruz, CA who makes wonderful lampwork beads and beautiful jewelry.  Can't wait to see what she sends me to play with!

Here's what I sent her.....


hehehe...can't see what I sent?  I know!!  I don't want to spoil the surprise for Carrie--she has to be the first to see....but these are the little boxes I sent the goodies in :)  As soon as she lets me know they've arrived I'll show you what I sent.

We are away from home for a few days and I bet mine are waiting for me now.  I'll post a photo as soon as I get home.

No comments: